Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The First Step...

I’ve just realized I’m not a natural blogger. I can’t rant and rave about my latest dreams, my weird but very own thoughts, the breaking news that anyone can read on the net, or anything else that moves, shakes or caresses this lil’ world or ours. Or outside it for that matter.

On the other hand, I’ve got this mild urge to find out what exactly is driving other people to bare their souls (read opinions, experiences or whatever else ppl put on their blogs). Since I’ve never liked scattering my opinions/feelings, till date I’ve avoided the blogging spirit like I avoid garlic. With friends and well wishers urging me on (I hear ur cheers!), along the lines of ‘experience the bliss urself’ (dat is NOT a travel promo :D) I’ve decided to contribute my own whatnot to the flood of blogs.
This may be the best time to introduce “I”. Well, I am called Shriya. Am a student in New York City. Just landed up here a few months ago, luckily you don’t stay new in NYC for long. I’m in love with the place! Uhuh, so much for intros. Maybe with time, I’ll be able to spill the beans on the rich inner self.  

This blog will have whatever catches my fancy at any given day/minute/mood. Or it may be blank, <sigh> the uncertainties in life!
Time will decide. And mood.
Hopefully, let the deluge begin!
Watch this space!

Shriya








No comments: